LANSING — Gov. Gretchen Whitmer lifted Michigan’s nearly 10-week coronavirus stay-at-home order Monday, letting restaurants reopen to dine-in customers next week and immediately easing limits on outdoor gatherings while keeping social-distancing rules intact.
NEW YORK (AP) — It's not the first time that Spike Lee's “Do the Right Thing” has been freshly urgent, but Lee's 1989 film has again found blistering relevance in the wake of George Floyd's death.
The Latest on the death in Minneapolis of George Floyd, a handcuffed black man who pleaded for air as a white police officer pressed a knee on his neck:
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The jersey-wearing camaraderie. The scent of sizzling sausages. The buzz before a big game.
LAKE CITY — Barbara Ann (Currie) Keelean died suddenly May 23, 2020 at the age of 88.
HOUGHTON LAKE — Robert Norman Ostrander, of Houghton Lake, formerly of the Cadillac and Lake…
FIFE LAKE — Freida Diane Ingersoll McDaniel, 64, of Fife Lake, was born on September 22, 195…
- Whitmer lifts 'Stay Home' order
- CAPS construction continues as calendar switches to June
- Bottle return facilities to phase in operations beginning June 15
- Summer taxes, tax rates focus of Wexford BOC Wednesday
- Unoccupied Mesick area home destroyed in fire
- Wexford County has 12th COVID-19 case
- Foundation giving grant for bike trail
- Organizers plan 'March for Criminal Justice Reform' this Saturday in Cadillac
- Organizers of Cadillac Freedom Festival plan to go ahead with event July 3-5
- Jimmy Johns coming to Cadillac Lofts
- Harold James Miller
- Dinner for two with wine and music
- Jan Kelly retires from position of Wexford County court reporter
- CAPS planning for future, next fall
- CHS seniors going on a cruise
- John Steven “Flip‘ Morris
- This might be the octagonal building's last stand
- Reed City Police looking for information on vehicle break-ins