Details for Male nursing care attendant/ handyman to care for quadriplegic male.
Male nursing care attendant/ handyman to care for quadriplegic male. No experience necessary. Will train interested individuals looking for full time work. Individuals should be motivated, energetic and dependable with reliable transportation. If you enjoy working with your hands, having variety in your daily responsibility, and spending time outdoors this is a great job opportunity. Please call (231)839-2527 or email: email@example.com for an interview. Sign on Bonus!
- Large game not the only thing hunters should be targeting this fall
- Lake City volleyball sweeps Frankfort
- Cadillac swimming goes outside of comfort zone against Gaylord
- Cadillac man gets early 88th birthday present with hole-in-one
- Cadilllac tennis comes up short against TC Central
- Mesick volleyball starts slow, wins against Brethren
- Today in history: Cadillac shopping center site 'up in the air'
- Set up underway for Festival of the Pines this weekend
- Brothers from Cadillac bag black bears two years in a row at same spot, at exact same time
- Cheryl L. Marr
- Tina Marie Montague
- Richard Paul Little
- Northern Michigan, Osceola County hit hard again by severe weather
- Teen suspects charged as adults in Manton shooting
- Public Record — Wexford County's 28th Circuit Court
- Lake City man sentenced to prison after 4 CSC convictions
- Sharon Lee Ulrey
- Guadalupe W. Vasquez Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.