Details for STATE OF MICHIGAN IN THE 28TH CIRCUIT COURT FOR WEXFORD COUNTY FILE NO.
STATE OF MICHIGAN IN THE 28TH CIRCUIT COURT FOR WEXFORD COUNTY FILE NO. 21-30034-CH David A. Dilts and Penny L. Dilts, Plaintiff, v. Nellie Benson a/k/a/ Nellie Mingus, and the Estate of Chauncey Freeman a/k/a Chancy Freeman, Defendant Charles J. Palmer (P39153), Attorney for Defendant, 545 Ashmun St., Ste. 9, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783, (906) 632-1155 Complaint For Adverse Possession Plaintiff States: 1. Plaintiffs are husband and wife and adult residents of Wexford County, Michigan. 2. Defendants were residents of Wexford County, Michigan. 3. This action seeks an Order vesting legal title of real property to Plaintiffs. Property at issue is described as: Land in the Township of Wexford, Wexford County, Michigan: That part of the Northwest 1/4 of the Southwest 1/4 of Section 34, T24N, R12W, Wexford Township, Wexford County, Michigan lying East of Fletcher Creek. Also known as: Commencing where the 1/4 line East and West cross Fletcher Creek on Section 34, T24N, R12W, Wexford Township, Wexford County, Michigan. 4. Defendants last held an interest in the property in 1907, as discovered by title search performed on September 10, 2021. 5. Since 1995 the Plaintiffs have owned the property in question and surrounding parcel. Their deed included the subject property. 6. Plaintiff's possession is actual, visible, open, notorious exclusive, continuous and uninterrupted. Plaintiffs have excluded others from it and hold it under claim of right. Plaintiffs request that this court enter Judgment in their favor declaring that they are the lawful owners of the above described premises. Dated: November 2, 2021 Respectfully submitted, Charles J. Palmer, P.C. - Charles J. Palmer (P39153), Attorney for Defendant, 545 Ashmun St., Ste. 9, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783, (906) 632-1155 November 16, 23, 30
- NHL Glance
- AP Top 25 Takeaways Harbaugh's breakthrough; Harsin's miscue
- AP News in Brief at 12:04 a.m. EST
- Cadillac's Christmas in the Park tradition returns to kick off holiday season
- Cadillac resident Pat Goggin given key to the city
- Pine River Area Elementary has Thanksgiving feast like none other
- Rover looks at water testing question, speed limits
- A head start on the holidays
- ’90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way’: In Trouble With In-Laws (RECAP)
- Donated Cadillac Christmas tree goes up, comes down after bare spots deemed too big
- Adam Christopher Musselman
- Two injured, M-55 closed near Benson Road due to crash
- Michelle Lee Kanouse
- Paul Scott Ashbay
- Kenneth R. Quade
- Deana M. Hoornstra
- Kenneth Eugene Payne
- Ralph Vernon Hurley, Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.