Local forest landowners who own stands of northern hardwoods have, in the past, had no difficulty in selling quality saw timber-sized trees. However, to properly manage hardwood stands, a landowner shouldn’t just harvest the big, quality trees (i.e. the valuable trees) but also harvest some …
TUSTIN — Rotary Club of Cadillac sent three students to the Life Leadership Conference held at the Kettunen Center in Tustin. Grace McKnight, Tina Yunes, Rotary exchange student from Brazil, and Spencer Richardson were the Cadillac High School participants.
Many local gardeners look forward to their vegetable gardens beginning to yield their bounty in July. At the same time, enthusiasm for working in the garden during the hot and muggy days of mid-summer can be difficult to muster, especially if weeds and insects are threatening your dream of a…
Two students from the Wexford-Missaukee Career Technical Center competed in June at the SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference in Louisville, Kentucky.
Oak wilt has gotten a lot of press recently, as it should, because this devastating disease can kill a tree in the span of a month or less. The conservation district has received several calls lately about oaks that look unhealthy, and upon inspection, it turns out that in several of these c…
In June, members of the Cadillac and Kellogg for Youth Committee, an advisory committee to the Cadillac Area Community Foundation, attended the annual Council on Michigan Foundations Leadership Training at Central Michigan University. Attending were Grace McKnight, Spencer Richardson, Grant …
At the June 26 school board meeting, the WMISD Board thanked retiring staff for their service to the students, staff and parents of WMISD. Staff that retired this year were Barb Henrickson, Michael Hughes, Deb Kasza, Barb Witkowski and John Wimmler along with board members, Barb Parmenter an…
- PBB research making discoveries four decades after bagging incident
- Asbestos, hazardous materials being removed from McKinley Elementary
- The Front Line: Cadillac O-line getting it done
- Commissioner vote to get aerial photography
- Community to send-off Vikings Friday for historic championship game
- CTC students, police partner to bring awareness to human trafficking
- Indiana man injured in snowmobile crash
- Several inches of snow possible today, early next week
- Cadillac landmark Hermann's European Cafe now under new ownership
- Josip Heit: G999 Blockchain - Gold Standard Group plans IPO in 2021
- ‘This is amazing.’ Cadillac shocks Edwardsburg, books trip to Ford Field
- Nancy L. Troxel
- 64 COVID cases in Missaukee Co moved to 'probable'
- Cadillac teen charged with arson, breaking and entering of McKinley school
- Cadillac teen charged with arson, breaking and entering
- Groupe Beneteau has new local leadership
- Chef Hermann Suhs looks back on lifetime in food service industry
- Gale W. Fauble
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.