The Lake City community gathered together to hold an informal drive-by celebration in honor of the Lake City Class of 2020 on Friday, May 22, which was the original date for the graduation ceremony. The event, organized by Sarah Crawford of Exit Realty, featured a line of a few hundred vehic…
LANSING -- Today, Treasury issued a Notice Regarding Phased Reestablishment of Michigan’s Bottle Deposit Return Program. Beginning June 15, 2020, some retailers must reopen their bottle return facilities and resume the collection of returnable beverage containers and refund of customer bottl…
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Gov. Gretchen Whitmer lifted Michigan's coronavirus stay-at-home order Monday, letting restaurants reopen to dine-in customers next week and immediately easing limits on gatherings while keeping social-distancing rules intact.
CADILLAC — Sunday was supposed to have been Cadillac High School’s graduation ceremony for the Class of 2020, but due to the current pandemic it was postponed.
CADILLAC — A Cadillac barber is finding herself in a similar situation as another Michigan barber who continued to cut hair despite the fact he openly disobeyed an executive order issued by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.
CADILLAC — This Memorial Day was somewhat bizarre (in a good way) for Steve Knaisel, owner of Pilgrim Village Resort and Fishing Shop, in Cadillac. The weekend was much busier than he's seen in recent years and it seemed like people were happier than they typically are.
CADILLAC - At the top of Cass Street where it meets Division, just at the curve, there's a big house with a fountain in the front yard. You can't help but notice it.
CADILLAC — Regardless of what's going on in politics, world affairs and other contentious areas of life, one thing that seems to bring most people together is a love of music, especially when it is performed live.
TUSTIN — It was a bit of a gamble to host blood drives every month in the Osceola County town of Tustin, which has a population of a little over 200 people.
- Whitmer lifts 'Stay Home' order
- CAPS construction continues as calendar switches to June
- Bottle return facilities to phase in operations beginning June 15
- Summer taxes, tax rates focus of Wexford BOC Wednesday
- Unoccupied Mesick area home destroyed in fire
- Wexford County has 12th COVID-19 case
- Foundation giving grant for bike trail
- Organizers plan 'March for Criminal Justice Reform' this Saturday in Cadillac
- Organizers of Cadillac Freedom Festival plan to go ahead with event July 3-5
- Jimmy Johns coming to Cadillac Lofts
- Harold James Miller
- Dinner for two with wine and music
- Jan Kelly retires from position of Wexford County court reporter
- CAPS planning for future, next fall
- CHS seniors going on a cruise
- Pine River music teacher retires after 40 years in education
- John Steven “Flip‘ Morris
- This might be the octagonal building's last stand