TRAVIS AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) — Two charter flights carrying cruise ship passengers from Japan landed at military bases in California and Texas overnight, starting the clock on a quarantine period to ensure passengers don't have the new virus that's been spreading in Asia.
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — With the waters in the Pearl River continuing to rise in and around Mississippi's capital city and more rain on the way this week, the governor warned residents that it would be days before flood waters start to recede.
DALLAS (AP) — The priest wakes up at 4 a.m. on the days he celebrates the early Mass, sipping coffee and enjoying the quiet while his young children sleep in rooms awash in stuffed animals and Sesame Street dolls and pictures of saints. Then he kisses his wife goodbye and drives through the …
DETROIT (AP) — General Motors decision to pull out of Australia, New Zealand and Thailand as part of a strategy to exit markets that don't produce adequate returns on investments raised dismay Monday from officials concerned over job losses.
BEULAH, Mich. (AP) — Co-founders Oliver Roberts and Matt Demorest think Five Shores is right in the middle of something big brewing in Benzie County.
VAIL, Colo. (AP) — Searchers have recovered the bodies of two Colorado men who died after being caught in a weekend avalanche in central Colorado, the Colorado Avalanche Information Center reported Sunday.
WYNNEWOOD, Pa. (AP) — The seminarians walk along a hallway lined with photos of classes of priests who came before them. Some are pious alumni who have become their teachers and mentors; others climbed the Catholic hierarchy to be revered as bishops and cardinals.
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is urging businesses to give their workers the day off on Election Day by making it a company holiday.
On his return from China last week, Dr. Ian Lipkin quarantined himself in his basement. His wife now puts his food on the stairs. He’s run out of things to watch on Netflix. At odd hours, he walks in New York's Central Park, keeping 10 feet away from others.
NEW YORK (AP) — David Ourlicht was a college student, walking down a street near campus, when he became one of millions of New Yorkers swept up in the era of stop and frisk.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Les Ouchida was born an American just outside California's capital city, but his citizenship mattered little after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and the United States declared war. Based solely on their Japanese ancestry, the 5-year-old and his family were taken from th…
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (AP) — Officials at a Michigan zoo are hoping its male snow leopard hooks up with a female snow leopard he was paired with through a breeding program that aims to give the threatened species a boost.
SAGINAW, Mich. (AP) — With its golden finish shining spectacularly in the spotlight, a historic pipe organ at Saginaw’s Temple Theatre has been a gilded centerpiece and point of pride at the venue for nearly a century.
A.E. Hotchner, a well-traveled author, playwright and gadabout whose street smarts and famous pals led to a loving, but litigated memoir of Ernest Hemingway, business adventures with Paul Newman and a book about his Depression-era childhood that became a Steven Soderbergh film, died Saturday…
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Anthony Cowan was the smallest and best player on the court when it was time for No. 9 Maryland to rally for a win at Michigan State to stay alone in first place in the Big Ten.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The Bureau of Land Management has announced plans to fund 11,000 miles (17,703 kilometers) of strategic fuel breaks in Idaho, Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada and Utah in an effort to help control wildfires.
- Rain postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump's visit
- Trading quarantines, Americans from cruise land in US
- Floods put Mississippi capital in 'precarious situation'
- Asian markets mixed: Japan skids; China helped by rate cut
- Detroit faces Montreal, looks to stop 4-game skid
- Father Josh: A married Catholic priest in a celibate world
- GM plans to pull out of Australia, New Zealand and Thailand
- Crafting out a spot: Five Shores Brewing to open in Beulah
- Willow Market and Meats, Primos BBQ to now be under the same roof, ownership
- Shirley Blackledge
- 'Help us save our town'
- Cadillac man serving as reserve chaplain at soon-to-be Space Force base
- Cadillac man has trial end in hung jury regarding CSC offense
- Proof you can come home again
- Cadillac man charged with multiple larceny, B&E offenses
- Evart provisioning center starts recreational delivery in three counties
- Former Cadillac man producing 'Snow White Rock Musical' in Chicago
- Cadillac man charged with drug, motor vehicle and retail fraud offenses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.