SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google said it has achieved a breakthrough in quantum computing research, saying an experimental quantum processor has completed a calculation in just a few minutes that would take a traditional supercomputer thousands of years.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kawhi Leonard hit seven straight shots in one stretch, creating a run for the Clippers that his new teammates quickly joined.
CHICAGO (AP) — Two centuries after its invention, the stethoscope — the very symbol of the medical profession — is facing an uncertain prognosis.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Willie Edwards Jr., a black truck driver, was killed by Ku Klux Klansmen who forced him to jump off a bridge in Alabama in 1957. Two years earlier, white men had bludgeoned black teenager Emmett Till to death in Mississippi. No one went to prison for either slaying.
BEIJING (AP) — Asian stock markets followed Wall Street lower Wednesday after major companies reported mixed earnings and an EU leader said he would recommend the trade bloc allow Britain to delay its departure.
CADILLAC — Long-term forecasters are somewhat at odds about this year’s winter, with some saying it will be warmer than normal and others saying the opposite.
MESICK — Mesick Consolidated Schools has an 18-mill millage renewal on the upcoming November ballot ... not to be confused with a new bond proposal.
LAKE CITY — No bailiffs, no security at the entrances — and according to two safety committees, too many entrances, period, at the Missaukee County Courthouse.
CADILLAC — A 40-year-old Manton man agreed to a plea recently in 28th Circuit Court for his part in a November armed robbery in Cadillac.
CADILLAC — A 32-year-old Cadillac man was charged recently in 28th Circuit Court after it was alleged he possessed or tried to sell a Taser.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A federal judge has denied Michigan's request to halt his preliminary injunction that preserved a Catholic adoption agency's ability to refuse to place state wards with LGBT couples.
- Rangers sweep Rangers, keep pace in Highland
- Lack of SANE nurse causing issues for sexual assault investigations
- NOAA predicts 'large swings' in temps, precipitation this winter
- Mesick Consolidated Schools asking for bond renewal in November
- Missaukee County kicks entrance issue to committee
- Manton man takes plea for part in armed robbery, drug-related incident
- LeRoy area fire department respond to call at LeRoy Tire Center
- Today in history: Siberian farmers get a look at dairy genetics from Marion man
- Former owner of Da Dawg House reopens restaurant as Firehouse 115
- Northwood Hotel will not be torn down
- Mancelona woman charged with failing to return 2008 Arcadia
- Mitchell heir, 97, remembers growing up on Cass St.
- Utility companies preparing for widespread outages as winds, storms hit Michigan
- Crews about 30-40% finished with Cadillac Lofts construction
- Cadillac man charged with animal killing/torture
- Appeals court reverses Judge Fagerman in discrimination lawsuit against Cadillac officer
- Former BOC, elected officials remember Ken Hinton after unexpected death
- Here comes the sun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.