DETROIT (AP) — The Detroit Lions removed Matthew Stafford from the COVID-IR list, saying he received a false positive test result — and drawing the ire of the quarterback's wife toward the NFL.
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A former Michigan State University head gymnastics coach was sentenced Tuesday to 90 days in jail for lying to police during an investigation into former Olympic and university doctor Larry Nassar.
The sentencing Tuesday of a former Michigan State University head gymnastics coach Kathie Klages to 90 days in jail for lying to police during an investigation into ex-Olympic and university doctor Larry Nassar is the latest development from the sexual assault scandal.
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Judge sentences ex-Michigan State gymnastics coach to 90 days in jail plus probation for lying in Nassar-related case.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Seven St. Louis Cardinals players and six staff members have tested positive for COVID-19, causing Major League Baseball to postpone the team's four-game series at Detroit.
The Detroit Tigers and Cincinnati Reds were the first teams to try out baseball’s new time-saving measure — a doubleheader with seven-inning games.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — The U.S. Navy is investigating an incident in which dogs attacked a “Colin Kaepernick stand-in” during a K-9 demonstration during a 2019 fundraiser at the Navy SEAL Museum in Florida.
NEW YORK (AP) — St. Louis' 4-game series at Detroit postponed; 7 Cardinals players, 6 staffers test positive for COVD-19.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Brad Keselowski finally got a contract extension from Team Penske, announced the day after NASCAR's 2012 champion won his third race of the season.
Owen Estee and Zach Appel found a way to both teach the sport that they love and help feed people in need when their lacrosse season was canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
GRAND BLANC, Mich. (AP) — Jim Furyk turned 50 when golf was shut down and made the most of it when the PGA Tour Champions returned, closing with a 4-under 68 to win the Ally Challenge on Sunday when Brett Quigley bogeyed his last two holes.
DETROIT (AP) — Trevor Bauer made short work of the Detroit Tigers, capping Major League Baseball's first seven-inning doubleheader with a shutout.
DETROIT (AP) — Cincinnati Reds first baseman Joey Votto has been placed on the injured list before the opener of Sunday's doubleheader against the Detroit Tigers.
Minnesota’s Matt Dumba became the first NHL player to kneel during the U.S. national anthem when he did so before the opening playoff game between Edmonton and Chicago in Edmonton, Alberta.
GRAND BLANC, Mich. (AP) — Brett Quigley was so excited to be competing again he could barely break par. He settled down Saturday for an 8-under 64 and a one-shot lead in the Ally Challenge, the first PGA Tour Champions event in five months.
- Den Houten wins Republican primary for Missaukee County Prosecutor
- Yancer wins Republican primary for Missaukee County Sheriff
- Wexford voters renew 4 countywide millages
- Pine River voters pass bond for continued building improvements
- Wexford residents cast votes for multiple uncontested county elections
- Wexford County townships decide many contested races
- Township voters decide several millages in Wexford Co.
- Outbreak at camp in Manton
- Manton man pleas in 2 CSC cases involving minors
- Outbreak linked to Manton Christian Camp
- Russell David Gilbert
- Frank Washnieski
- 131 resurfacing project north of Cadillac to start this week
- Summer job - building dock; career job - building polar ice cutter
- 3 downstate teens get more than they bargained for on river trip
- Breeders say they're getting tons of calls about puppies
- Monica Ann Combs
- Theresa Ann Fagerman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.