• Delta College freshman Cooper Benson (Cadillac H.S.) recorded two rebounds and an assist in the Pioneers' 87-84 loss to Schoolcraft College on Saturday.
Delta (11-7 overall, 2-7 MCCAA) is at Wayne County CC on Wednesday and at Henry Ford on Saturday.
• Mid Michigan Community College sophomore Cole Powell (McBain H.S.) recorded 10 rebounds, a block and a steal in the Lakers' 97-93 OT loss to Lansing CC on Wednesday. Freshman Kegan Brooks (Cadillac H.S.) also recorded an assist.
Powell had 11 points, five rebounds and an assist in a 69-67 win over Jackson on Friday while Brooks had three points and a rebound.
Brooks added eight points, four assists and two rebounds in an 82-79 loss to Glen Oaks on Saturday. Powell had two points, four rebounds and an assist.
Mid Michigan (12-8 overall, 7-4 MCCAA) is at Lake Michigan College on Wednesday and faces Ancilla on Saturday in Lansing.
• Northwestern College freshman Craig Sterk (McBain H.S.) recorded two points, four rebounds and an assist in the Red Raiders' 92-83 loss to Briar Cliff on Wednesday. He also had 17 points, five rebounds, two assists and two steals in an 88-85 win over Hastings on Saturday.
Northwestern (16-11 overall, 10-8 GPAC) hosts Jamestown on Wednesday and is at Midland on Saturday.
• Rochester College freshman Logan Eling (McBain H.S.) recorded two points, four rebounds and two steals in the Warriors' 66-63 win over Aquinas on Feb. 4
Rochester (15-13 overall, 8-10 WHAC) is at Northwestern Ohio on Wednesday and hosts Indiana Tech on Saturday.
• Spring Arbor University freshman Denver Cade (Buckley H.S.) recorded two points, two rebounds and a block in the Cougars' 79-59 loss to Mount Vernon Nazarene on Feb. 5. He also grabbed a rebound in an 85-76 loss to Bethel on Saturday.
Spring Arbor (23-5 overall, 13-3 Crossroads) is at Indiana Wesleyan today and hosts Goshen College on Saturday.
• Valparaiso University senior Meredith Hamlet (McBain H.S.) recorded two rebounds, three assists and a block in the Crusaders' 88-62 loss to Drake on Friday.
She also had 17 points, a rebound and two steals in a 64-56 loss to Northern Iowa on Sunday.
Valpo (6-17 overall, 2-9 Missouri Valley) is at Evansville on Friday and at Indiana State on Sunday.
Indoor Track & Field
• Aquinas College freshman Zach Flint (Manton H.S.) took fourth in the pole vault at 14-feet, 1.25-inches at the Saints' invitational.
On the women's side, sophomore Autumn Fedorowicz (Manton H.S.) took seventh in the 800-meter run in 2:56.56. Freshman Kennedy Pollington (McBain H.S.) took eighth in the pole vault at 8-feet, 3.25-inches while senior Anissa Keeler (Marion H.S.) took 11th at 7-9.25.
• Cornerstone University junior Mara VanOrder (Evart H.S.) took 17th in the 600-meter run in 1:42.55 at the Grand Valley State Big Meet. She also took 17th in the open high jump at 1.54 meters.
• Dallas Baptist University freshman Analynne Klotz (Cadillac H.S.) took 23rd in the 3,000-meter run in a time of 10:34.77 at the Pittsburg State Gorilla Classic.
• Ferris State University senior Cody Stilwell (Cadillac H.S.) took fifth in the weight throw at 19.60 meters at the Grand Valley State Big Meet.
On the women's side, sophomore Liz Metzger (Cadillac H.S.) took 34th in the open weight throw at 12.91 meters.
• Grand Valley State University sophomore Liz Pyles (Cadillac H.S.) took 18th in the open shot put at 11.91 meters at the Lakers' Big Meet.
• Hastings College senior Mary Ware (Pine River H.S.) took 13th in the weight throw at 51-feet, 0.5-inches at the Concordia Invitational.
• Saginaw Valley State University senior Kinzie Sikkema (Marion H.S.) took 57th in the 3000-meter run open at 11:24.57 at the Grand Valley State Big Meet.
• Davenport University senior Kyle Nixon (Pine River H.S.) beat Lourdes' Hunter Jacks by tech fall, 21-6, at 184 pounds in a dual match on Wednesday.