GAYLORD — The Cadillac swim team came up short against Gaylord Thursday, 92.5-72.5, but Vikings coach Scott Leesch was still proud of their effort.
CADILLAC — Some people play golf for a lifetime and never get a hole-in-one, so when Cadillac's Dick Cleveland got one just before his 88th birthday, it made it even more special.
• Aquinas College sophomore Matthew Brines (Cadillac H.S.) took 120th overall in a time of 28:55 at the Indiana Wesleyan Wildcat Twilight Invitational on Friday.
MARION — Marion held its annual Steeplechase Invitational Saturday, a meet that features hay bales and a scoring system with three different results for each gender.
LEROY — Evart displayed its offensive versatility Friday at the field of Highland Conference foe Pine River, using explosive plays to gain a lead in the first half and then pounding the football to control the clock in the second half on the way to a 40-14 victory.
- Large game not the only thing hunters should be targeting this fall
- Lake City volleyball sweeps Frankfort
- Cadillac swimming goes outside of comfort zone against Gaylord
- Cadillac man gets early 88th birthday present with hole-in-one
- Cadilllac tennis comes up short against TC Central
- Mesick volleyball starts slow, wins against Brethren
- Council to consider transfer of well property in industrial park to Cadillac Renewable Energy
- Today in history: Cadillac shopping center site 'up in the air'
- Brothers from Cadillac bag black bears two years in a row at same spot, at exact same time
- Tina Marie Montague
- Cheryl L. Marr
- Richard Paul Little
- Sharon Lee Ulrey
- Northern Michigan, Osceola County hit hard again by severe weather
- Teen suspects charged as adults in Manton shooting
- Public Record — Wexford County's 28th Circuit Court
- Lake City man sentenced to prison after 4 CSC convictions
- Guadalupe W. Vasquez Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.