LOS ANGELES (AP) — When Todd Gurley flattened Tre Flowers with a brutal stiff arm on his path to Los Angeles' final touchdown, the Rams delivered a clear message right to the face of the Seahawks and the NFL.
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — No. 11 Michigan State pulled away and beat Rutgers thanks to two staples of Hall of Fame coach Tom Izzo's program.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The first three plays for David Blough and the Detroit Lions on Sunday were an ominous sign. The rookie quarterback's first two passes were deflected at the line of scrimmage. Then he was sacked for a 6-yard loss.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota's long-dominant defense had been slipping for the past several weeks, a proud and seasoned group that needed to get its edge back.
VALPARAISO, Ind. (AP) — Javon Freeman-Liberty had 19 points, six rebounds and six assists as Valparaiso romped past Central Michigan 77-55 on Sunday.
DETROIT (AP) — Evgeni Malkin is picking up the slack with Sidney Crosby out, making dazzling plays on offense and getting back on defense.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Anthony Joshua jumped up and down in the ring with his massive entourage, celebrating being around $70 million richer and having three world heavyweight belts back in his possession.
NASSAU, Bahamas (AP) — Winless in more than two years, Henrik Stenson found himself in the middle of a wild chase to the finish Saturday with Tiger Woods and the elite in golf all around him.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio (AP) — Daeqwon Plowden had a career-high 23 points plus 10 rebounds as Bowling Green narrowly beat Oakland 68-65 on Saturday.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Detroit Lions have been fined $75,000 for violating the NFL's injury report policy before quarterback Matthew Stafford missed a Nov. 10 game at Chicago.
KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) — Brandon Johnson scored 19 points including a layup as time expired for the margin of victory as Western Michigan beat Youngstown State 66-64 on Saturday.
- Virtual reality being used to help connect the classroom to the real world
- Cadillac bowlers win 3rd straight BNC title
- Cadillac falls to Reeths-Puffer
- Local lawmakers don't plan to support anti-Nestle bill
- Christmas at the Armory
- Midwest meets Mideast — tahini no-bakes
- Plane makes emergency landing in Osceola County
- Candlelight service will offer comfort for those feeling blue this season
- 3,000 people donate to Manton motel burn victim, raising $150K in matter of days
- 84-year-old Cadillac man bags 400-pound black bear near Mesick
- Cadillac woman accepts pleas in multiple drug-related cases
- Largest tree in Michigan may be in Osceola County
- BREAKING: Court sides with township over Nestle zoning issue
- Wexford County man faces federal child pornography charges
- Two arrested after arranged meth deal in Cadillac parking lot
- Reviewing economic success stories in Cadillac
- Dynamite the Clown receives medals of honor
- Cadillac man charged with drug, weapon offenses