EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State athletic director Bill Beekman defended basketball coach Tom Izzo on Thursday after Izzo was accused in an ESPN report of contacting a witness who was part of a 2017 criminal sexual conduct investigation involving one of his players.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Gonzaga and Michigan stood out in a study that seeded men’s and women’s NCAA Tournament brackets based on graduation rates, academic success and diversity in the head-coaching ranks.
During her four prep years at Detroit Edison Public School Academy, Gabrielle Elliott helped the Pioneers win three state championships and go 95-7 overall.
For the first time in its nearly century-and-a-half history, Wimbledon was canceled for a reason other than war, scrapped in 2020 on Wednesday because of the coronavirus pandemic.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Former Syracuse football coach Frank Maloney, who succeeded the winningest coach in school history when the program was in decline, has died. He was 79.
Before her arrival in high school, Hannah Spitzley used to spend her time at the top of the bleachers as part of the film crew for the Pewamo-Westphalia girls basketball program.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The five 3D printers at NASCAR's Research & Technology center – two delivered in February and installed less than two weeks ago -- are typically focused on composite parts and working on an updated stock car.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado (AP) — The Denver Broncos have finalized a three-year, $7 million deal with free agent punter Sam Martin, the third former Detroit Lions player signed by general manager John Elway this month.
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A woman who said she was sexually assaulted by a Michigan State basketball player is asking the Michigan attorney general's office to investigate, according to a published report.
- COVID-19's impact on one business is personal
- MHSAA shuts down prep sports
- Prayer ride, online Good Friday service scheduled in Cadillac
- An interview with Dr. Joe Santangelo
- Musnon Cadillac VP of Medical Affairs says people will not be turned away who are in need of care
- Wexford County COVID-19 cases reaches 4
- Road managers: ideal weather, less traffic means fewer potholes to fill
- Governor's Breakfast moved to September or October
- Multiple warnings given to 'nonessential' businesses operating during stay home order, 1 individual charged for alleged violation
- James H. 'Jim' Scarbrough
- Wexford County has second COVID-19 case
- It's not the calm before the storm.
- Wexford County at 4 cases as governor issues new order
- Wexford, Osceola have their second COVID-19 cases
- Ebels investigated for price-gouging; Owner says just trying to help
- Osceola County has second COVID-19 case
- Osceola, Wexford have new COVID-19 cases
- Tippy Dam closing due to crowds, coronavirus