EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — As soon as Steven Stamkos scored on his first shot since February, his Tampa Bay Lightning celebrated on the ice and the bench with 211 days of pent up excitement.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Jake Cave hit a pair of home runs, Kenta Maeda finished off his regular season with another strong start and the Minnesota Twins beat the Detroit Tigers 7-6 on Wednesday night to take over sole possession of the AL Central lead for the first time since late August.
CHICAGO (AP) — Gale Sayers, the dazzling and elusive running back who entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame despite the briefest of careers and whose fame extended far beyond the field for decades thanks to a friendship with a dying Chicago Bears teammate, has died. He was 77.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — LeBron James sent the word to the Los Angeles Lakers in a group text on Wednesday afternoon, and basketball suddenly seemed irrelevant.
NEW YORK (AP) — Billie Jean King and eight other women of the “Original 9” are celebrating the 50th anniversary of signing $1 contracts and breaking away from the U.S. tennis establishment to form the Virginia Slims circuit in 1970. It helped launch the WTA Tour, which now offers millions in…
When Chicago Bears teammates Gale Sayers and Brian Piccolo became roommates in 1967, the first time NFL players of different colors shared accommodations on the road, it hardly looked like a good fit.
Kevin Love was back on the court in Cleveland. Karl Anthony-Towns got to work in Minnesota and his old coach started to mold his new team in New York.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — As a gift from third baseman Josh Donaldson, each of the Minnesota Twins now have dark blue jersey-style bathrobes with their name across the back.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota wide receiver Rashod Bateman has decided to opt back in for the 2020 football season in light of the Big Ten's resumption of fall competition, contingent on the star junior gaining the necessary eligibility clearance.
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — The Michigan House on Tuesday voted to lift the state's rarely enforced ban on ticket scalping, bringing the long-proposed bill closer to the governor's desk.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Twins reinstated right-hander Homer Bailey from the 45-day injured list on Tuesday so he could start their series opener against Detroit.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Vanessa Bryant, the widow of basketball star Kobe Bryant, has filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County sheriff claiming deputies shared unauthorized photos of the crash that killed her husband, their 13-year-old daughter and seven others.
DETROIT (AP) — The Matt Patricia-led Detroit Lions lost another double-digit lead and an 11th straight game, putting even more pressure on an embattled coach.
- McBain sweeps Highland double-dual
- Alma man charged with fleeing police on motorcycle
- NMC soccer nets win against Clare
- Former union worker hits Osceola County UAW local with illegal dues seizure complaint
- Mesick volleyball tops Manistee Catholic
- Cadillac JV girls take second, boys third in cross country race
- Cadillac woman charged with stalking, 2 misdemeanors
- Capturing taxes for Cadillac West
- Cadillac man sentenced to prison for CSC conviction
- 33-year-old Marion woman sustains 'major injuries' in buggy crash Tuesday
- Dramatic temperature swings forecasted for this fall, winter
- Lake City man takes pleas on five cases
- Owner: Dublin General Store to reopen this month
- Lake City puts on 42nd annual Festival of the Pines
- All four counties see some movement on COVID-19 cases
- Public Record — 28th Circuit Court
- 14-year-old Cadillac freshman bags 300-pound black bear in U.P.
- Salon was victim of tagging
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.